Feb 13, 2023
Peter Quinn is a
multi-disciplined creative who’s recently stumbled on success
making weird VFX videos for celebrities around Los Angeles like
Will Smith, Snoop Dogg, Weezer and Michael Bublé.
In today’s episode we talk about:
- Pitching an idea in Will Smith’s living room
- His “Stranger Things” childhood in Carryduff
- How TikTok, Marvel and YouTube have forever changed our
- A formula for creating thumb-stopping content
- “Spectacle” versus “Story”
- And advice for young creators.
Check it out!
P.S. You gotta see